- Introduction to the concept of Mindfulness and scientific evidence of mindfulness effects.
- Foundational attitudes of Mindfulnes.
- Introduction of formal and non-formal practices into our daily life.
- Dealing with stress and anxiety: the three fields of life.
- The autonomic nervous system - balancing sympathetic and parasympathetic systems.
- Mind deconditioning - flipping limiting thoughts into empowering ways of thinking.
- Functioning modes of the brain and emotional regulation.
- Neurologic levels.
- Personal mission statement.
All the topics will be introduced with individual and group dinamics, followed by mindfulness practices: Diaphragmatic breathing, body scan, Yoga, body relaxing, sitting meditation, walking meditation, and guided meditations.
Following an Immersive Sunday or a Mindfulness Workshop you may join the 30H course (the hours and values paid for the immersive days and/or workshops will be subtracted to the total hours/value)
Investment 315 euros
Immersive days: 75 euros/day
Half-day Workshops and online sessions: 25 euros/session
Certificate with In-Me seal: 15 euros
This Certification gives access to the following levels: Mindful Human/Mindful Practitioner In-Me; Mindfulness Master In-Me; Mindfulness Trainer In-Me (https://in-me.world/).